7361 - Business Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Business Solution Architect|
|Type:||Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for a Business Solution Architect to assist the solutions planning effort throughout the solutions planning and development life-cycle.
***U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.***
This person is experienced with selecting appropriate techniques to accomplish business analysis tasks in different situations. He or she has good working knowledge of most, if not all, areas of business analysis.
- Actively work with Business Analyst teams in business solution planning, business case development, and managing customer requirements throughout the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts through the requirements effort; This includes providing guidance, direction, feedback and coaching to ensure team effectiveness.
- Lead or perform current state analysis to assist in the definition of new concepts.
- Partner with the business to define scope.
- Play a leadership role in business problem solving.
- Drive innovative technology solutions.
- Ensure the requirements are comprehensive, clear, testable, well documented and maintained.
Minimum of 5 years:
- Demonstrated practical work experience in the Business Analyst role including writing business requirements
- Experience in the software development methodology lifecycle, including process analysis and design, business and functional requirements analysis, use case analysis, data analysis, system design, development, testing, and implementation
- Experience working in and/or leading dynamic cross-competency teams using a structured project methodology.
Minimum of 3 years:
- Facilitating design discussions as related to understanding requirements
- Experience with one or more SDLC methodologies
- Interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information.
- Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say.
- Writing and Verbal skills with a meticulous attention to detail, to communicate information effectively to leads, managers, and technical staff.
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, project management, and technical staff).
- Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language.
If you fit this criteria and are interested in learning more, please click on the email link below to submit your resume and contact information in confidence.